Wednesday, August 5, 2009

4-24-09_Jason McDole_Contemporary Dance_708

One last class of Jason McDole's I shot and forgot to make a blog post before I left for NYC.

This was the last actual Dance class I shot at Point Park University for the 2008-2009 year.

Now that I'm back in Pittsburgh from New York City, there are some interesting things about who's in this class. Major was in this class whom I ran into in NYC because he was in one of the companies shot by Lois Greenfield this summer. I must say it is odd when you randomly run into people from back home in other cities, especially when you are helping out on shoots they are part of.

McKenzie was also in this class, Yi-Chun Wu and I shot her in NYC. More about that in a later post, where I will share some of those photos.













































No comments:

Post a Comment