Monday, October 25, 2010

8-17-09_Bert Monroy_NAPP_Creativity Tour_DLCC

I went to see Bert Monroy with National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center (DLCC) in Pittsburgh PA. He talked about photo realistic illustrations. It was truly inspiring to see just a taste of what you could really accomplish with an idea and Photoshop.

If it weren't for the guys over at the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, I wouldn't be where I am today. And just for situations being ironic, my photos are hung up all over the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in large metal poster format, one (or 2) of the 50 or so of them can be seen below. I may post some photos of the posters in the interior at some later point in time.




No comments:

Post a Comment