Saturday, April 4, 2009

4-1-09_Kiesha Lalama-White_Jazz Dance Class_GRW2

4-1-09_Kiesha Lalama-White_Jazz Dance Class_GRW2

A lot of times I like to move around the studio a bit and get different perspectives, but this class I took a note from Henri Cartier-Bresson and waited for "The Decisive Moment". Here's an interview with him by Charlie Rose which I absolutely love:



Also having just worked with Lois Greenfield this past weekend I took up a faster shutter speed, I just started to feel around 1/250th of a second (I don't want to push my ISO too much) where I was before relaxing into around 1/5th to 1/15th of a second before. This was rather interesting because I had started to relax into slower and slower shutter speeds because of my Jazz photography I was shooting for a while, but that is a whole other story.

So here are some photos:







































No comments:

Post a Comment