Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4-16-09_Kiesha Lalama-White_Starmakers Rehearsal

4-16-09_Kiesha Lalama-White_Starmakers Rehearsal

By this point in the day I had gotten into lines and wanted to try to photograph this rehearsal for a bit from a different perspective. I was trying to force myself, for a while, to stay in the same place for an elongated period of time during classes and rehearsals, and just see what I could get if I waited for the moment (see Henri Cartier-Bresson). So I picked a second location to see what I would see from there.

(Please remember that these are not cropped and have only automated balances when batched though Photoshop for watermarking, and are not finished pieces of work, only process, not that they would be cropped, ie Cartier-Bresson)































No comments:

Post a Comment